Our archiving / album design service lets you spend less time in front of your computer and more time shooting pictures. It's perfect for both large volume studios and smaller studios.
Here's how it works:
Drop your files in the mail or FTP them to us
You can use our online ordering system to submit files by mail or ftp.
Choose an album style and pick your favorite images
Sign into your WeddingPrints.com account and set up a new album. This video explains how. Next, you or your customer can pick the images to be used in the album using the Album Picks feature, then click the 'Request Design' button.
You'll be notified once the design is ready for viewing.
We'll send you an email with a link to your album presentation. Both you and your bride can use the comments feature to leave feedback for our design team to make adjustments or revisions. Here's an example of the album presenter.
Click here for more detailed instructions.
Our archiving service includes all these great features for just $40 per event:
Online Image Hosting
- We'll post your images on WeddingPrints.com our one-stop wedding network with all the management tools you'll need including proofing, presentation, album ordering, and sales tracking.
Secure File Archiving
- High resolution files of your entire wedding are stored safely at the lab. You'll get the security of knowing your files are backed-up at an off-site location, and you won't have to search for files and upload again when it comes time for reorders.
- We offer traditional or bordered proofs, proof magazines and press-printed proof books, and DVD proofs.* With our online Favorites feature your client can choose their favorite images for proofing.
Direct Fulfillment Option
- We can print, package, and ship directly to your customer. Your online orders are processed and printed automatically, and payment is deposited directly into your account.**
- Our team of in-house designers create stunning contemporary designs. Check out this sample album or learn more about this service.
Album & Book Binding Options
- LustreColorís Modern Image & Neuvision Albums or Sedona Books options complete the entire post wedding / event production process. Studio owners can choose to receive a completed Custom Album when they approve their album design or prints only to send to your album binder of choice (additional no book charge of $20 will apply).***
*Cost of prints not included in archive charge.
**Additional shipping charges for Direct Fulfillment apply
***Your credit card on file will be charged for the cost of prints (and binding, if ordering a Neuvision Book) at the time that the design is presented for approval.